Saturday, February 14, 2009


Rudi Belle (Labrador Retriever-note the retriever part)
wanted to get the ball that just 'happened' to land in the creek during family pictures...
Mom wasn't going to let that happen-wet dog for family pictures-I don't think so.
SO...(notice the 'white' shirt)
Tyler, with the help of Dad and Robbie, retrieved the ball.
Can you say 'fetch'...

Robbie and Rudi Belle look way to innocent in this picture...
I think they were planning the whole thing!
Robbie saying..."Rudi, you see the creek? Well, when I toss/chuck the ball into the creek
you have to pretend to 'fetch' but we will let Tyler get it so his
white shirt will get all dirty for family pictures!"

1 comment:

Christine said...

A little fun adventure sure makes for a good chapters in the book of life. And having boys makes for alot of great chapters they are always up to something.