WOW...it's been a long time since I have opened my blog! A lot has happened since this picture was taken.I have lots to catch up on! Here are just a couple big changes with my boys:
1. Tyler has grown!
2. Elder Tyler Christopher Park was called to serve a mission to Cuernavaca, Mexico.
3. Elder Park is in the MTC!
4. Robbie was married June 16th, 2012 to Hannah Carol Taylor!





8 comments:
Hey I was there!
You make a very cute couple,I would kick the other gut out and keep to the younger one. I guess you could keep both of them in your life. I just found out how to get to your blogs through Ingela site. I miss everyone,say Hi and I will keep in touch, just got a computer a little bit ago and I am learning how to use it. Love you and miss everyone. talk to you real soon.
Wow, Tyler has grown a ton since then! That was such a fun time!
You have a picture perfect family. Your boy's smiles are just like yours.
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle... or something like that. I know there is a relation somehow but man I'll tell you, your kids have really grown up since I remember. I loved to make the pictures big and just look at everyones faces and see how good you all look. Just like I remember in Kent! I'm glad you have a blog so I can follow the news... I didn't even know that Adria was getting married! So who is left? Tyler I'm sure has the girls on a waiting list. Do any of your kids have blogs?
Time to update girlfriend!! I want another post!! :)
You've got some good lookin' boys. You better watch out posting pictures of the boys like that for all the world to see the girls will be coming in flocks to get a piece.
Yummmmmmy!
Post a Comment